9 Jan 2011
Giveaway: Win a Whole Garden's Worth of Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds!
by Robyn Jasko
Update: Congrats to our winner April Lyne Demolee!!!!
Our friends at Baker Creek have been super generous and are giving away this nifty seed bank to one lucky Grow Indie fan!
Prize Package includes 30 packets of GMO-free heirloom seeds in a seed bank tin for storing. These are enough seeds to start a whole garden----and, since they are heirlooms, you can save these year after year!
Seed packets include:
- Japanese Long Cucumber
- Emerald Pepper Giant
- Honeydew Tam Dew melon
- Casper Eggplant
- Rainbow Swiss Chard
- Rose Tomato
- White Bush Scallop Zucchini
- Sugar baby Watermelon
- New England Sugar Pie Pumpkin
- Country Gentlemen Sweet Corn
and 20 other varieties of seeds that can be saved year after year. Start your own seed bank!
Here's how to Enter:
1. Make sure you are a fan of Grow Indie on Facebook (only fans can win).
2. Click Like to this article
3. Post a comment below telling us what your favorite vegetable or variety is.
Contest ends next Saturday, January 15. Here is a list of contest rules. We'll be announcing the winner next Sunday, Jan. 16.